Thursday, July 2, 2009

"together..."

since the day that we met girl...
i've never had anyone make me feel this way...
and im sure that my heart want to be with u...
want to give to the whole world...

if u make the promise to me...im gonna stay...
without u guiding me...im lost and confuse...
what will it take to show u...
i'll be by your side...
cause i got u and i want to give what u never had...
girl everyday i hope to make u part of my life...
cause u know me and i know u...
girl your love is where is at...

im gonna be the love that gonna last...
be the one that got your back...
and nothing never that bad...
that we would be together...
and we both made mistakes...
something never wished me made...
but we will be ok if we just stay together...

dear...u the one im waiting for...
because u give me what i needed more...
u know that we should be together...eternally...

3 comments:

  1. dear what? dear ichiro ke? heh
    khairi x penah berubah ea..selalu nk sembunyikan perasaan sendiri..
    masa itu berharga..xperlu sia2..tunggu lagi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah..konpius lar bro..
    sgt konpius...
    gtau ja lar..
    kan mudah lg senang...

    ReplyDelete